A proven, performance-based tile system, Groove set the benchmark for flexibility and efficiency in office furniture planning. Groove has evolved with a fresh, modern look supported by workhorse attributes that ensure solid performance. Groove beats all competition due to its huge cable raceways and endless flexibility when it comes to vertical & horizontal entry points.
Groove supports long-range facility plans through key attributes:
- 60mm thick aluminium tile based partition system
- Choice of lengths & heights to suit your need
- Fully demountable & flexible for quick change & reconfiguration
- Choice of horizontal & vertical wire management flow above and below worktop
- Wide range of finishes – fabric, laminate, glass
- Table top finishes – post-formed, edge band finish
Expanse is designed to promote easy teamwork in an open office environment. The Indway desk-based workstation is a free standing system designed to integrate collaboration in an open office environment. Designed to permit a creative approach to space planning, Expanse is a model that creates space-efficient workstations.
Using a simple inventory of components, Expanse features:
- Minimal parts and hardware to facilitate quick assembly, installation and reconfiguration.
- A metal framework providing structural integrity.
- Privacy screens available in laminate or glass.
- Suspended cabinets that provide extra storage under the work surface.
Indway’s Glaze system is a classic monolithic panel system. Glaze can stand alone, be interchangeable with, or work in tandem with our other systems. Glaze is a sensible value-based option when it comes to system furniture. From cluster working environments to private offices, you can design Glaze to work for you.
The Glaze system can be customized to your needs:
- Panels offered in variable length and height options to suit your need.
- Fully demountable and flexible for quick reconfiguration.
- Choice of horizontal & vertical wire management to flow above and below worktop.
- Wide range of finishes – fabric, laminate, glass.
- Table tops finishes – membrane pressed, post-formed, edge band finish.
We provide tables that make a statement. From boardroom tables to executive tables in a variety of surface choices, edge details, base options, and technology-friendly features, Indway’s free standing furniture collection helps you find what you are looking for. Our executive tables are designed to perform and integrate beautifully with high-end, high-tech and highly creative workspaces.
Table top finishes include membrane pressed, post-formed, edge band finish, treated rubberwood and veneer.